By transferring the funds into SA designated customer accounts, the investor is deemed to have read and fully understood the terms and conditions, and have given consent to SA to perform the currency conversion for funds received which are not in the currency of investment.
- Foreign Currencies. Only SGD, USD, AUD, CAD, CNH, HKD, NZD, GBP, NOK, SEK, CHF, EUR, and JPY are accepted.
- Foreign Exchange Risk. The foreign exchange rate is subject to market pricing
- Exchange Rate. prevailing foreign currency exchange rates published by DBS Bank, for currency to be converted to, in column:
“bank selling TT/OD”
“bank buying TT”
- Funds Transfer. All foreign exchange contracts must be transacted during SA support hours at the prevailing rate offered by DBS bank.
- Support Hours. SA will perform the foreign currency conversion during support hours. Monday to Friday 9.00 – 18.00. Closed on weekends and public holidays in Singapore.